Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>
    NSSA/AIPS

Fall MTB: Utah High School League

Some of the local HS kids gettin' their dirty on this past weekend. 200+ boys and girls attended and raced.
    It's not about the camera....

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Re: Fall MTB: Utah High School League

I hadn't thought of their being school leagues, I particularly like the middle shot of the 3.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWombat View Post
    I hadn't thought of their being school leagues, I particularly like the middle shot of the 3.
    They started in the SF Bay Area 6 or 7 years ago and have started to pop up all over the place now. I think they only started here in Northern Utah a couple of years ago. But it sounds like they've really taken off. I think it's great that there's a new alternative sport for high school kids to participate in and get credit for. And of course, I kinda like riding bikes on dirt, too
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

NSSA/AIPS

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    They started in the SF Bay Area 6 or 7 years ago and have started to pop up all over the place now. I think they only started here in Northern Utah a couple of years ago. But it sounds like they've really taken off. I think it's great that there's a new alternative sport for high school kids to participate in and get credit for. And of course, I kinda like riding bikes on dirt, too
    The Utah program is brand new, in it's first season, and they average 200+ athletes, boys and girls, representing 18 schools at each race. There will be four weekends. The programs are run under the oversight of National Interscholastic Cycling Association.

John, the next one is Oct 6 at Lambert final will be at Soldier Hollow two weeks later.
    It's not about the camera....

Thread Information