Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

College Volleyball

Here are a few shots from the Morehead State vs Montana State match.College Volleyball-d3s_3347-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3446-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3691-2-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3767-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3827-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_3899-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_4013-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_4114-3-10.jpgCollege Volleyball-d3s_4170-3-10.jpg
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: College Volleyball

These were all shot at ISO 6400 with the Nikon D3S.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

So sorry the Sports Forum is not generating comments or new post. We were very active such a short time ago.

Nikon Samurai #13

I'm sorry about that too, Larry. We really need some new blood in here to stir things up and reach out and bring new people in. I spend most of my time now writing articles and can't spend as much time on the forums as I used to.

On another subject - the missing images. Can you please try re-uploading the images that should be here. We just fixed the missing forum photos problem - or at least I thought we did. I'm thinking that maybe, in the process of fixing all the old broken photo links, we may have broken some recent ones. I'm not sure what to do about that other than re-posting them. Moving forward, everything should be fine, though.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

good moments for good shots

Some neat shots, Larry. I like:

#4 (Jubilation shot)
    #9 (Last shot)

It looks like the D3s is still serving you well.

Bob

Thanks Bob, yes I am very pleased with the D3s. My only regret is I only have one.

Nikon Samurai #13

I have always loved college volleyball, it is a very active sport. I played football when I was a student. I studied well and now work at custom essay writing service Edusson Australia and help students with the implementation of various tasks for students.

Good shots.
    lenny face

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Here are a few shots from the Morehead State vs Montana State match.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_3347-3-10.jpg 
Views:	1509 
Size:	221.1 KB 
ID:	92166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_3446-3-10.jpg 
Views:	2659 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	92167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_3691-2-10.jpg 
Views:	3398 
Size:	278.9 KB 
ID:	92168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_3767-3-10.jpg 
Views:	7909 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	92169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_3827-3-10.jpg 
Views:	2403 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	92170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_3899-3-10.jpg 
Views:	2775 
Size:	276.2 KB 
ID:	92171Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_4013-3-10.jpg 
Views:	1736 
Size:	259.3 KB 
ID:	92172Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_4114-3-10.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	275.5 KB 
ID:	92173Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3S_4170-3-10.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	92174
    Hey. I am a college student and I always attend our college basketball tournaments and city college basketball tournaments. I really like this sport, but so far I'm only watching from the stands. I chose a different way for myself - to study a lot and become a programmer. While students who play in the basketball team choose sport and they choose to study poorly. Usually such students buy papers from services such as service that proposes stanford college essays because they don’t have time to write papers on their own and also because they bought papers earlier and they had already lost writing skills, so they have no other choice how to play basketball, buy papers and buy other homework in other subjects or just do not do homework. Usually teachers are loyal to the players because they understand that these students have a different mission, they should not raise the college rating thanks to participation in some educational olympiads competitions, thanks to successfully written exams, thanks to admission to well-known universities at the end of college . They must raise the college rating in sports terms, they must participate in all possible sports competitions and olympiads. Maybe one of them has a great future in basketball. Therefore, no one requires knowledge from them, everyone wants them to become good basketball players, not only in order to raise the college rating in sports terms, but also in order for them to achieve a lot in sports for themselves. Of course, every normal director and every normal college worker wants every student to achieve great goals regardless of their niche: let it be a sport, let it be geography, let it be mathematics or medicine, everyone wants only happiness for their students. I wish all students achieve their goals and succeed both in basketball and in other fields.

i am crazy about volleyball,

eva

Good shots.

Thread Information