Adding words to football

Printable View

• 01-29-2013, 03:52 PM
    JETA
    4 Attachment(s)
    Adding words to football
    Sorry I don't post much any more. I do lurk from time to time and still enjoy seeing the sports pics.

I take so many football photos over the season I just don't know what to post in here any more. This last season I did do some quotes and text on a few photos and the response was overwhelming with some of them. They were moments that touched me and inspired me to do something a bit different. Definitely these are no your normal action shots. These are your love, respect and honor shots. :)

I was going to upload a few others, but man can it be any harder to upload now?

1. A high school team who was put through the wringer after they finally got their first win. I was so proud of the coach and his team.

2. Two brothers getting ready to take the field for their last game of their collegiate career.
  • 01-29-2013, 03:57 PM
    JETA
    Re: Adding words to football
    Now one of the pics is missing....
  • 01-29-2013, 08:15 PM
    wfooshee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JETA View Post
    Now one of the pics is missing....

I see that happen a lot. Someone posts and describes their pictures, and their description of #4 matches the third picture, and there is no 5th picture to go with their description..... In this case the Mom picture wasn't there until I hit refresh, which I've gotten into the habit of doing while on this board.
  • 01-30-2013, 07:33 AM
    Old Timer
    Julie you know how much I admire your work and these two are perfect examples of why I respect you so much. I have watched your progress over the last few years and it is truly amazing. I understand your frustration with the new posting procedure I think we are all struggling with it.
  • 01-30-2013, 11:42 AM
    JETA
    Thank you so much OT!

Now I see one I didn't want to post. HAHA I really wish the Mom one would show up and the one with the QBs.
  • 01-30-2013, 11:43 AM
    JETA
    2 Attachment(s)
    Hopefully this worked. Message to Mom.
  • 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM
    JETA
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 91112

pre-game. Trying not to be intrusive.
  • 01-30-2013, 11:55 AM
    JETA
    1 Attachment(s)
    One of my faves. This is the one of the past all-american QB picking up the present QB up out of the dirt when he took an enormous blow.Attachment 91113