Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Sony cybershot S500

Sony have launched the new 6Megapixel camera, the S500. Sony S600 was allready launched in early 2005s. The S600 is available at the moment for about $140 or less. Although the S500 has less memory i.e. only 24Mb instead of the old one carry 32Mb. The S600 had resolution of VGA but this one has QVGA res.

They have not yet set a price for this piece, but it will surely be interesting to see what range they see this new digi-cam for

:thumbsup:

Re: Sony cybershot S500

How do you have the video recordings with sound?

I've been trying constantly through every folder and option, and it doesnt produce sound.

Unhappy Re: Sony cybershot S500

Quote Originally Posted by pitch
    How do you have the video recordings with sound?

I've been trying constantly through every folder and option, and it doesnt produce sound.

Hi I have a queston and an answer to your question there is a micraphone that akes sound and id you plug it in to te TV or computer then you'll hear the sound but it doesnt let you listen actually on the camera if you download it on like youtube youll definatley hear the sound

My question is my camera all of a sudden the button for the garbage isnt working sometinmes if i hold it down for a while it will work vbut thats if i get lucky if anyone has help please please please let me know : ) Email me at Twin285@hotmail.com

My question is my camera all of a sudden the button for the garbage isnt working sometinmes if i hold it down for a while it will work vbut thats if i get lucky if anyone has help please please please let me know : ) Email me at Twin285@hotmail.com

you said if you download the video, there will be sound... but that isn't working for me. it used to... but now it seems as though it isn't recording the sound at all. even after the videos are on my computer, its just complete silence. in the past i could play it back with sound on my camera and on the computer it automatically worked. it is like there is a setting that got shut off. ??? suggestions???

Thread Information