Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

Thread: a77 on the way

a77 on the way

The local vendor I go through told me they got an email and my a77 will be here Wednesday going by the tracking number...Sa....Weet.
    No news on the Nex7 yet.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Re: a77 on the way

Nice! I got to check out both cameras at PhotoPlus, last week. They did not let me down. Even after seeing the very impressive EOS-1D X, I still feel like the NEX-7 is the most interesting announcement of 2011. I think I should have one for review soon, too. Looking forward to it!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: a77 on the way

Nice! Can't wait to hear how you like it.... I'll be soaking in as many reviews as possible between now and the new year when I hope to be able to make an upgrade... Can't wait to see more real-world shots, especially more feedback on the AF system.

The a77 is really, really looking good. If I only had the a700 now, I'd jump on it immediately. However, I already have an a900, so I'm thinking that the Nex-7 would be a better choice, giving me a better walk-around option...

As noted by others, it's a good time to be a photographer. Sooooo many good cameras to choose from by all the manufacturers these days...

Thread Information