Sony and Konica Minolta Cameras Forum

Sony Digital Cameras Forum This forum is for discussing Sony digital cameras and the Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta Maxxum / Dynax SLR systems.
Sony Digital SLR Reviews >>
Sony Above 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 8 to 10-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
Sony 6 to 7-Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews >>
All Sony Photography Product Reviews >>
Sony Digital Cameras & History Page >>

PLEASE help... all photos deleted?

Hey everyone, so I just got back from a phenomenal weekend with a bunch of my friends and I go to upload my pictures from my Sony Cybershot DSC-S600. It says "Switch on MENU" which I take to mean 'press menu to turn on and begin the transfer' I hit Menu and then OK and my computer pops up saying that I incorrectly disconnected the camera and that some file loss may occur. When I go to check the pictures they are ALL gone. Its says the memory stick is wiped completely clean.

So my question.. are they truly gone? Did I really just lose all of these precious photos? Or is there some way to recover them? If it matters at all, I'm using a Macbook Pro and was using iPhoto to upload them.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated... thanks!

May the force be with you Canuck935's Avatar

Re: PLEASE help... all photos deleted?

I once accidentally deleted some images from one of my cf cards. I found a free file recovery program on download.com. It took a while (like hours) but it recovered all my images.

You can try FreeUndelete: http://recovery-review.com/undelete-...-2-0-0635.html

But a photo-oriented recovery software like, for example SoftAmbulance Photo Undelete ( http://recovery-review.com/flash-dis...lete-1-16.html ) will produce better results

If you want to recover your lost photo, formatted, deleted files from your local system or other removable devices then you can efficiently retrieve them all with the assistance ofStillbon Photo Recovery Software. It is the best utility that can instantly recover all the files without any alteration. It is a 100% safe and secure utility to recover data.

Thread Information