• 02-04-2004, 10:44 AM
    Liz
    PJ.......regarding a vBulletin Message
    When I clicked into "General Photography" today, I got the following vBulletin message:
    "The Server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

I did manage to get in after a short while. The only reason I'm mention it is that I wondered if it is an aol conflict. That's similar to messages I got when trying to log on with aol (except I don't remember the vBulletin). Being that it was the first time, I guess I shouldn't worry. :)

Liz
  • 02-04-2004, 11:42 AM
    paulnj
    off topic, but....

liz, i love your avatar... really!

mine and your's are night and day, yet we unite in one common cause...TO ENJOY PHOTOGRAPHY!

your friend, Paul
  • 02-04-2004, 11:43 AM
    Photo-John
    Liz-
    That doesn't sound like an AOL problem to me. It sounds like our server was too busy. That shouldn't ever happen, though. What time did you get the error?
  • 02-04-2004, 12:29 PM
    Liz
    The time.........
    was around 12:30 p.m. today (Eastern time) - just about 2 hours ago, give or take just a few minutes.

Funny. The vbulletin included the exact time on it. I thought about quoting that part too, but figured it was getting too obsessive. Next time I'll listen to myself. :rolleyes:

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Liz-
    That doesn't sound like an AOL problem to me. It sounds like our server was too busy. That shouldn't ever happen, though. What time did you get the error?

• 02-04-2004, 12:34 PM
    Liz
    Thanks Paul............
    Yes, this was shot at the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Stockbridge MA.

You're right, we do unite in one common cause....and YES we DO ENJOY photography.

thanks for all you do around here........I learn a great deal from your knowledge and experience. BTW, how do you get the quotes - both under avatars and down at the bottom of the page. Are those "signatures?"

Thanks.

Liz :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    off topic, but....

liz, i love your avatar... really!

mine and your are night and day, yet we unite in one common cause...TO ENJOY PHOTOGRAPHY!

your friend, Paul

• 02-04-2004, 02:25 PM
    Photo-John
    Liz-
    I checked and there don't appear to have been any problems here, this morning. So I don't knowwhat to say. But please let me know if it happens again. Actually, if it happens again couldyou make a screen shot for me? That way I can better evaluate what kind of error it is.

And you're right about the quotes below people's posts being part of their signature. You can pretty much include anything you want in your signature. Be creative!

Thanks!
  • 09-14-2016, 09:20 AM
    VladimirTen
    AllwinGroup – регистрац
    Регистрация сделок с недвижимостью в Москве и МО - allwingroup ru/ регистрация сделок с недвижимостью allwingroup ru/kadastrovyy-uchet/snyatie-s-kadastrovogo-ucheta/ снятие объекта с кадастрового учета тел 8 (499) 709 8040 мэйл info@allwingroup ru