• 06-06-2011, 05:44 AM
    Liz
    Photos missing - Project Forum
    I just noticed that there are 3 posts - Nos. 10-11-12 in the June project forum where the photos are now missing (2 separate posters). The images were there yesterday - and there are no notices as to where they are or why they are gone.

http://forums.photographyreview.com/...ad.php?t=76718

Liz
  • 06-06-2011, 10:30 AM
    Liz
    Re: Photos missing - Project Forum
    Wow! What's happening?

There are now 5 pics missing - and this is not counting the one that has this statement "photograph no longer available."

Liz
  • 06-06-2011, 01:35 PM
    Photo-John
    Liz-
    I don't know what's going on but I'm looking into it. Thanks for reporting the problem.
  • 06-06-2011, 01:52 PM
    Photo-John
    Are you talking about two posts by Michael Fanelli and one by Asmarlak? I can see that it looks like images were there but I don't see any indication that they were uploaded to our gallery. I will check with Michael and Asmarlak to find out.
  • 06-06-2011, 03:31 PM
    Liz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Are you talking about two posts by Michael Fanelli and one by Asmarlak? I can see that it looks like images were there but I don't see any indication that they were uploaded to our gallery. I will check with Michael and Asmarlak to find out.

John,

Here are the posts that included images. I remember seeing the photos yesterday on all of them. Regarding Michael Fanelli - I forgot what he posted, but I'm pretty sure there were 2 images there. I remember the images from the others, including Asmarlak.

5 Missing Photos & Post Number
    Hminx - Post #3
    Mjs1973 - #7
    Mike Fanelli - #10 & #11
    Asmarlak - #12

Link to thread

http://forums.photographyreview.com/...ad.php?t=76718

Liz
  • 06-06-2011, 06:31 PM
    mjs1973
    Now that's odd. I did upload a photo in post #7 and that one actually did get added to my gallery.
  • 06-06-2011, 07:17 PM
    Photo-John
    Member Gallery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mjs1973 View Post
    Now that's odd. I did upload a photo in post #7 and that one actually did get added to my gallery.

Yup. The member gallery problem is sporadic. I haven't been posting much on the forums but I think it's been about 50/50 for me.
  • 06-07-2011, 07:34 AM
    mwfanelli2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Liz-
    I don't know what's going on but I'm looking into it. Thanks for reporting the problem.

Mine were visible when I posted them. The next day, they were gone.
  • 06-07-2011, 04:18 PM
    Photo-John
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mwfanelli2 View Post
    Mine were visible when I posted them. The next day, they were gone.

Thanks and sorry, Michael. This is a new one to me. The really weird thing is there's no evidence I can see that there ever were any photos posted. Usually there's a broken link or something but not here. Anyway, I have reported the problem. Hopefully we will get it figured out soon. Please let me know if it happens again.