Liz

Read/Unread message problem

PJ,
    I had reported this about 2 weeks ago, and Lara said to report it again if it keeps happening. The problem:

Most of the time I don't get the proper "envelop" on the left. This happens mostly with new posts. There is no way to tell when I click into VF or into a thread if I read a post or not. New posts still have a closed envelop and there are no bold/not bold titles anymore.

Liz

Liz-
    Thanks. I know. It's starting to bug me, too. I won't be able to touch it until I get back from the show. I'll be back in the office next Thursday. It's possible I can work on it before then, but I can't make any promises. Anyway, message received. Thanks.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Liz

I should have waited.....

I should have waited until you got home....there is NO HURRY! Have a great rest of the week and put this on the back burner - you'll have plenty to do this week when you do get home. I don't know what I was thinking .

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Liz-
    Thanks. I know. It's starting to bug me, too. I won't be able to touch it until I get back from the show. I'll be back in the office next Thursday. It's possible I can work on it before then, but I can't make any promises. Anyway, message received. Thanks.

Thread Information