Lightbulb As if you don't have enough on your plate

I was wondering if you'd ever consider adding a "fine art" section for members who enjoy using their photos for other creative outlets (collages and manipulations and PS design work)

I don't mean like the usual post editing stuff but like the more creative stuff like Melissa D and for the rest of us who come up with creative stuff using photos as a basis (which happens to me far and few between)

hope that makes sense.

just a thought....
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    I was wondering if you'd ever consider adding a "fine art" section for members who enjoy using their photos for other creative outlets (collages and manipulations and PS design work)

I don't mean like the usual post editing stuff but like the more creative stuff like Melissa D and for the rest of us who come up with creative stuff using photos as a basis (which happens to me far and few between)

hope that makes sense.

just a thought....
    yeah while your at it, add a bird seed forum where we can discuss how to attract birds

perch 101 will be the sticky post
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information