Deleting Gallery Images

Printable View

• 01-02-2008, 08:34 PM
    mwfanelli2
    Deleting Gallery Images
    OK, I give up. I loaded four test shots to my member gallery for some nasic help I am giving a friend. Now, I need to delete two of them. But I just can't find a way to do that! I assume we can delete our own images (hope I'm right). Help!!!

Thanks!

mike
  • 01-02-2008, 08:46 PM
    Xia_Ke
    Re: Deleting Gallery Images
    Pull up the image you want to delete. A little below the details section you will see a check box that says "Delete Photo". Check that off and click the submit button next to it. Hope this helps :)
  • 01-02-2008, 10:30 PM
    Frog
    Thanks for asking Mike and thanks for answering Aaron.
    I had a bunch in there I didn't want anyone seeing and some that weren't even mine becuase I'd edited someone's and reposted and forgot to uncheck that gallery box.
    Also found some people have actually looked and commented on some shots.
  • 01-03-2008, 09:44 AM
    mwfanelli2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Xia_Ke
    Pull up the image you want to delete. A little below the details section you will see a check box that says "Delete Photo". Check that off and click the submit button next to it. Hope this helps :)

Thanks, that worked well. I wonder if someone could hide the option even more!

The gallery is very difficult and convoluted to use. It always takes a thousand steps to do anything.

Here's a hint P-J: when I login in, make my member photo gallery the default. Click a button or something and there I am!
  • 01-03-2008, 01:00 PM
    SmartWombat
    How about two Clicks ?
    One on Gallery.
    One on My Photos.
  • 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
    mwfanelli2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartWombat
    How about two Clicks ?
    One on Gallery.
    One on My Photos.

Huh... OK... Look, I'm old and getting dumber by the minute!

Thanks for pointing this out. I have no clue at all how I missed that.