What are the biggest Twitch competitors?

Seems like Twitch is getting too censored so I am thinking of retiring from the platform but I don't really know where to go. I am streaming on youtube sometimes but it isn't that profitable, sadly. What are some other oprtions?

Re: What are the biggest Twitch competitors?

It depends on the things you want to stream. If you want to stream games, twitch is the best choice you can make. Unfortunately, this is the truth we all know. However, you can build a good career there with buying views on https://streamerplus.com/buy-twitch-viewers/ I am sure you'll achieve success.

I used to spend my free time there but right now I just want to find my love somewhere.... I guess that these dating sources from https://10bbwdatingsites.com/bbwcupid-review.html will be useful for me, right....? What do you think about them? Is it a good idea to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyy View Post
    I used to spend my free time there but right now I just want to find my love somewhere.... I guess that these dating sources from ... will be useful for me, right....? What do you think about them? Is it a good idea to use them?
    And what is your impression from this dating service? I just have registered at Badoo, and seems like it is not worse than Tinder. Here is helpful badoo meeting network customer service in case you're interested, it is absolutely free and easy to use.

Thread Information