Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Cameta camera buyers review

Hi Everyone

Due to the recommendations from this forum on what camera would suit my needs in my budget I purchased one of the camera kits from Cameta camera. Being a beginner with no equipment I figured it would be the best idea.
    My sales person was Bill . He answered all my ???'s and asked me a few more to help taylor my needs to my budget. Never trying to oversale or push anything on me.
    Now i'm anxiously waiting for my pkg to arrive so i can start down this photo journey i have started. Hope fully in about 4 wks i will have some beautiful carribean photos to share with everyone.

Nod

Re: Cameta camera buyers review

I've bought lenses through Cameta with no problems. They have a 9.33 rating @ Resellerratings out of 10. I would not be afraid to do business with them. What camera did you buy ?

well because of my budget . I moved up from a kodak easyshare 5mp to a Nikon d5100 with a 18-55 and 70-300 lenses . Everything was refurbished or factory demo but they do offer a 1yr warr thru them so that helps ease my tension. I got bunch of accessory stuff to since i basically had nothing. Like lense hoods and filters to keep everything protected. I can see this being a dark hole but i go willingly

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

I've bought from them several times including my D80 and first lens.
    Never had a complaint...good outfit and you know you're getting products meant to sell in USA so your warranty will be good.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

I have purchased three cameras from Cameta without the first problem. Good company to do business with.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Wish they would stock 1D series bodies and the 500mm f4

is there any problem with refurb bodies from them? my bro is tryin to stretch his $ on a first digital camera. Seems you can get Nikon's cheaper there...

if there is i believe they have a 1yr warranty thru Cameta . I can tell you my D5100 was on my shoulder the whole cruise and shot over 900 photos and never once blinked . I made my decision to buy refurb because of the recommendations from folks here on this forum. You could just as easily get a bad new one in my opinion .

Thread Information