Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Has anyone used Net.Shopping.Us?

I found a Canon 50D SLR digital camera body on this site for $545. They said it was new and unused. It sounds too good to be true. Has anyone ever dealt with this company?

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: Has anyone used Net.Shopping.Us?

Not much out there but found this on Yahoo answers http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6150748AAzFUCi
    Not listed with resellerratings.com

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
    The old adage,"if its sounds too good to be true" is a wise one to pay attention to in this case.
    However, if you do fall for it and don't have any trouble I'll be ordering a D300 from them.

I'd suspect you'll get a message to call them to confirm your order. During said phone call you'll be told you need to buy a battery for an outlandish price and some special memory card and get a sweet shipping deal that will end up costing big bucks and the camera won't show up for 3 months. When it does show up you'll quickly find that it isn't a model from an authorized usa dealer and was meant to be sold in Thailand and the manual will be in Thai and there won't be any of the cables or other stuff that should be in the box, there. Canon doesn't sell cameras without an included battery.and cables and charger and manual meant for the country it is sold in.
    More googling or binging will probably turn up more on it.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

There is very little about this site available. In one place I found that it started in February and is already inactive. I found out very little and could not confirm anything. What little I have read is all negative. I would definitely choose somewhere else to do business, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I used this online website. This is a complete bogus company and I lost approx. $3000. I am working with my credit card company to dispute the transaction. There are various signs which I ignored like:

1. Using cash transaction vs accepting Credit Cards direclty
    2. Offshore company on BVI (if for real) with substandard jurisdiction
    3. Contact us has wacky addresses including Canada and UK
    4. More you shop more discount you get
    5. Discount coupon on top of existing discounts
    6. 1 yr. extra warranty when paied through Western Union etc.
    7. shipping label originates as 1211 N.Oraange St., Wilmington, Delaware, USA. There is no such postal address, infact when I followed up there is a business at 1209 N.Orange St. which used to be the registed agent for an expired business (in 2003) called Net Shopping Card.

Don't waste your life off on this website, you will never get anything back except for sleepless nights :mad2: and money gone from your bank :cryin: .

This is a scam. After they stole my money. They changed web address. http://www.store.net-shopping.us.tc and
    http://net-shopping.adfeedstore.com

The thief is using ALERTPAY to receive checks and wire transfer

REPORT to ALLERTPAY - spoof@alertpay.com.
    using the invoice number

DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION. THEY WILL USE IT TO CREATE ALERTPAY ACCOUNT AND DEBIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

hello everybody ,glad to meet you

Alarmy

Hi everybody! I am from Denmark and would like to say hello!

interesting

Thread Information