Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

I live just around the corner

The yellow tree is the Wattle, our national flower (an Acacia).
    I'm tough, away 'ya go..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I live just around the corner-p8312514-1.jpg  

Re: I live just around the corner

I'm no expert by any means. I really like it. I see this picture and I wonder what it would look like if you were closer to that fence, a few feet away and lower down. Just above the weedline. The tree filling the bottom to the top of the picture but the road swooping down on the left showing the depth.

Darin
    "There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but only one view"
    "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus".
    "Whenever man comes up with a better mousetrap, nature immediately comes up with a better mouse."

I know what you mean, that is our creek where the 'track' dips left and steep crossing, actually took it to get the wattle as they only flower for a couple of weeks( in our area). Thanks.. I appreciate it.

I know this kind of thing is a lot harder to compose than it looks. The tree on the left side I would have gotten the trunk on that one. As it is it looks like the top of it is peaking its rather large head in but then it seems sort of awkward like its floating there.

Thread Information