Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    MB1

Frozen Potomac #2

There is a mess of bridges (2 for autos, one for the Metro and one for trains) crossing over the Potomac from DC into Virginia clustered together just south of the Jefferson Memorial.

I've always liked the lines and with the river being frozen smooth the reflections add to the overall industrial look for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Frozen Potomac #2-frozen-potomac2.jpg  
    No, I DON'T need that.

A picture is a present you give yourself shootme's Avatar

Re: Frozen Potomac #2

I agree, the lines look great and again the colors and feel right time of day is there. I might have had the first bridge more to the left of the shot to eliminate the distant power line posts (those sticks far left) otherwise great stuff again. I liked the series. S
    :thumbsup: Shootme...

Please don't edit and re-post or use my images (not that you'd want to anyway...). without my written permission. Thank you

Re: Frozen Potomac #2

Quote Originally Posted by shootme
    I might have had the first bridge more to the left of the shot to eliminate the distant power line posts (those sticks far left)
    I agree. I'm also guessing that you tilted the camera upwards to take that shot cuz it seems to have a little bit of distortion there.

Good colors and sharpness !

Thread Information