Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Castle !!

Castle !!

a photo i took a few weeks ago of warwick castle. let me know what you think

Castle !!-untitled-1a.jpg

GB1

Re: Castle !!

Andy - I like the overall effect, though it's definitely the type of thing that only works in certain situations. One thing that bothers me though is the feeling that it is leaning/tilted. Not sure if it is but if you look through the gate, you will see the ground that should be level, and it doesn't seem like it is. Really gotta watch this stuff when shooting around geometrics.

Anyway --- the castle itself looks nice and you seem to have produced good detail with your shot. All that is missing are the vampire bats flying above it

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

MB1

Re: Castle !!

The leaning/tilting thing bothers me too.

I think I would crop out almost all of the sky to just above the tower on the right to make the entrance to the castle more the focal point of the image.
    No, I DON'T need that.

Thread Information