Film Cameras and Photography Forum

Film Photography Forum Discuss film photography techniques, including darkroom, film types, film cameras, filters, etc. - forum moderator is Xia-Ke.
Read and Write Film Reviews >>
Read and Write 35mm SLR Reviews >>
Read and Write Rangefinder Camera Reviews >>
Read and Write Medium Format Camera Reviews >>
    The red headed step child jgredline's Avatar

I love my Pentax ME Super

Hi folks.
    I say ''my'' ME SUPER, but in reality, after today, I gave it to my son, Daniel.
    I spent the first hour or so teaching him how to use it and adjust the exposer etc and so, ''ALL'' these images where taken by my son. Some came out with some funky vignetting. I will post one of those up as well. Not sure if it was the developing, the harsh sun, or the lens...or the film. Speaking of film, this was loaded with more 99 cents store film. It was SAMSUNG 200 high def 36 exp film...They just got a bunch in...
    all in all, not bad....Real grainy though.

These where all taken at a WW2 museum.

εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    διοτι το γνωστον του θεου φανερον εστιν εν αυτοις ο γαρ θεος αυτοις εφανερωσεν
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

Re: I love my Pentax ME Super

On the way to the museum, we went over these rail road tracks and could not pass up this image opportunity....Here is one of those images with this funky vignetting.
    Any ideas ?

εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

These where the images I was able to somewhat salvage by cropping mostly....
    Anyway, All in All, I am really amazed at how this Kid is picking up photography.. It is cool watching this eight year old, moving around and composing his shots.

All n All we walked about 1 mile maybe a tad more down these tracks...

εὐχαριστέω σύ

Here are a few pictures I took of the little guy today.

εὐχαριστέω σύ

Hi Javier, Congrats to the little guy for getting a fine camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgredline
    All n All we walked about 1 mile maybe a tad more down these tracks...
    I'm really liking these images. Mind telling where these locations are?
    -Bruce

Huh, that film has an interesting color balance to it. Nice shots Props for getting the munchkin shooting with a film camera :thumbsup:
    Aaron Lehoux * flickr
    Please do not edit my photos, thank you.

Thread Information