Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Old fence

Old fence

just had lots of old tree cut down in the back garden , thought this looked diffrent

Old fence-img_2426-1-copy.jpg

Re: Old fence

as far as a critique goes,black and white does work the best here,showing the age i suppose, i do like the the way you took it from ground level,definetly different, but there are alot of little distractions ,first the level is off,and the garbage in front is out of focus,and the corner is way too busy with stuff,its what leads the eye to the corner and makes the viewer trying to guess whats in that pile,yet the old fence is your title,i would of cropped closer to the fence and not cut off the big tree that sits over it. otherwise alot of potential,.
    Nikon D300
    11mm-16mm tokina f2.8
    18mm-55mm
    55mm-200mm vr.
    Nikon F65
    28mm-80mm
    28mm-70mm
    Sony H5 p&s
    1.7 tele lens
    nikon sb-800
    nikon sb-600

MB1

Love the B&W and the darkness of the image.

Don't like the tilt, the too shallow DoF and I wish to top of the tree wasn't cut off.

Overall I'd say you have a good start on a very good image but you are going to have to reshoot.
    No, I DON'T need that.

Hello friends, I want to install a fence on my property, and also contractors who will help me with this. If you know of such a service, please share, I will be grateful to you.

I, too, was once looking for contractors who would help me install a fence or simply not install it, but buy materials for the fence, and it seemed like a difficult task. Because if you read the reviews, almost every company has low-quality products.is what I chose and I read reviews about this company and heard only good things about it. So for me, the choice was obvious
    Last edited by Giass; 07-25-2024 at 08:00 AM.

Thread Information