Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Unhappy Nikon Coolpix S6 problem!

Hello,

I have a Nikon coolpix s6 digicam, less than 2 years old, and for some reason, I cannot see any images on the lcd screen. Also, when I go to download them on my pc, it's just black. The camera works fine, the flash works, it takes photos. But I don't see anything.

I know that last week sometime, I dropped it a few inches on a hardwood floor, but it was still working after that...and I could still see images and take photos.

Does anyone have any idea what it might be, or am I going to have to end up going to a camera store to get it fixed?

Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Nikon Coolpix S6 problem!

If you can't see anything, how do you know the camera works and is actually taking pictures? My guess is, you have 2 options - repair shop or upgrade.
    Mike
    www.specialtyphotoandprinting.com
    Canon 30D X 2, Canon 100-400L, Thrift Fifty, Canon 18-55 IS 3rd generation lens plus 430 EX II flash and Better Beamer. :thumbsup:

Thread Information