Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

My favorite photo this year

A few of you who have seen my few visits, know I'm an amateur - mainly hiking photos for my web pages. Anyway, this is my favorite photo so far this year. I slowed down real easy hoping the Peacock wouldn't budge. I wish I could have used up half my camera's memory on this scene, but I had two waterfalls and the Avenue of the Giant Boulders to get photos and video of for a web page. Anyway, I'm glad I got this one and few more like it. I may make a poster for my office from this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My favorite photo this year-shadycove640.jpg  

photo gallery Mod. starriderrick's Avatar

Re: My favorite photo this year

I think this is really great.The composition is well done for a candid shot.Yes,A beauty as a poster size for sure.Nicely done.

great great shot,everything is so clear and vivid, i could see how one would like to stare at it for hours nicely done.

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

I see why you wanted to keep clicking.

You may want to see if you have one where the back horse's nose isn't cut off by the front horse.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Here's more nose This one is a crop of the first photo I took. The horses kept walking from side to side, so each image is different. I suppose there's a half dozen ways to crop these too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My favorite photo this year-millcreek-001.jpg  

Thread Information