Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Eastern State Penitentiary

Hey fellas, haven't really posted pics in a while, managed to do some critiquing the other day but I figured I'd post a couple pics from my Eastern State Penitentiary trip in Philly today. I had some major fun, I'll be heading back eventually because a day wasn't long enough. It was quite the experience.

Here are three pictures, I have some more I'd like to post eventually but I'll just start with three.

Any critiquing appreciaited!

It was an overcast day, rainy, and dark. Unfortunately I did'nt have a tripod so it was difficult to capture good shots but I managed to snag a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eastern State Penitentiary-nuthall.jpg   Eastern State Penitentiary-shithitthefan.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Eastern State Penitentiary

i really love 1 and 3, if that person on the lower level of 1 hadnt been there it would have been great. i remember TAPS did ESP on Ghost Hunters...about twise i think, i fell in love with the place then lol
    Last edited by Chrislowshow; 09-23-2006 at 08:38 PM.

I really like these shots. Dark. I think that I would PS out the person, in the first picture, in the lower level though.
    Greg

Thanks for your comments.

Yes I need to PS the person out in the first picture, I'm pretty busy right now, I'll probably do it later tonight or tommorow, and put it up.

Thanks again.

Thread Information