ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1255

Thread: Welcome!!

Re: Welcome!!

Thanks hminx. Me too! Hopefully get out a bit this weekend, and we may even have some sun as a bonus.

Very helpful set of links -- thanks

Hello folks, My name is John Crosby and I am a relative Novice, even though I have had a Nikon camera for several years. My first one was a D5000 which I loved, however it was stolen from my house last August, which is quite upsetting. I now have a D7000 and am still trying to learn about it. I love taking pictures of almost anything, especially nature. I look forward to learning a lot from everybody on the forums.

Hey Andrew, I look forward to learning as well. The joke was funny. Happy Snapping!

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this forum. I am taking an online photography course thru the local CC and this is one of the links she shared with us so I thought I might check it out. I have always been interested in photography and with all the travel my BF and I have been taking I have been taking a lot of pictures. I thought it might be nice to try to up my game and take better pictures. I am looking forward to learning from everyone.

Hi and welcome John, good to see another D7000 shooter.
    Pete

Isn't it a cool thing in nature that the colours never seem to clash...

I have no issues with you editing my photos

Welcome lisacay, looking forward to seeing what you learned at CC, post some shots and the members here are always willing to help where we can
    Pete

Gypsy spirit

Ha-ha....I have a Leica M-3 but have not done film photography in awhile....maybe I should just for nostalgia. I am currently using an Olympus E-Volt 500 as I am a novice and don't have tons of $ right now...probably never will with kids and grand kids. I love to help them out from time to time. My grandfather always said " To help someone you love is a good thing but to be an enabler is a sin to them and yourself."

Hey all,

My name is Cardon, and I don't really have any decent photography gear but I do know I like it and want to get some. I like to take pictures of nature (specifically hiking trails), and I also like to take pictures of figurines. I'm pretty indecisive when I have to many options to choose from because I fear I don't know enough information about everything and I'll get burned so I am hoping I can get some help narrowing down the options to something I can manage that will fit my needs.

Hi. My name is Sherman. I am new here. This is a wonderful site.

Greetings, Just joined up today have been looking for a good Camera Forum for a while now and recently found this one, thought I'd check it out. I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ28 10.1mp Camera and mainly take sports pictures, but I dabble in all styles. Have been getting into Photography quite heavily as of late. Have always been interested and played around with photography, but recently I have begun taking pictures and videos of games at my local paintball field. I am part of the fields home team, so I help out and take as many photos as I can to promote the field. I enjoy the simplicity of my Lumix, but there is always room for improvement, right? So, I was wondering, does anyone have any suggestions on a better sports camera that might be able to keep up with the fast pace game of Paintball? Also, any tips or tricks to better use what I already have would be much appreciated as well

Thank you, I hope to learn much from all of you,

Kermit out.

Hey folks, another newbie here.

Joined up because I fairly recently purchased my first digital SLR and am looking to learn more about photography. I've been hoping to find someplace that I can share some photos and get some feedback from people who know quite a bit more than I do.

I have a Nikon D5100, with nothing more than the kit lens. I have an urge to buy other things, but I'm trying to resist until I can at least prove I'm semi-competent and starting to understand photography a bit!

Look forward to chatting with you all...

~Steve

Welcome Steve! There are a number of stalwarts still hanging around here, but there is also a wealth of information available in past threads on the forum. Make sure to avail yourself to them, and we look forward to helping you along the way!
    Ken

My Website: His Creation
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzky

Quote Originally Posted by ksbryan0 View Post
    Welcome Steve! There are a number of stalwarts still hanging around here, but there is also a wealth of information available in past threads on the forum. Make sure to avail yourself to them, and we look forward to helping you along the way!
    Many thanks!

Hello all, former Olympus shooter, new Canon shooter here from Texas. Haven't looked at many photo forums that didn't have to do with 4/3rds but now branching out. Will have plenty of Canon questions I'm sure.

Glad to have you join us on PR, Will! And from one Canon shooter to another, welcome to the dark side
    Ken

Thanks Ken!

Me. I'm new here. Been into photography for several years. I've got myself into a bit of a mess where I'm torn between 2 different mounts. Will probably be seeking advice in specific sub-forums on how to consolidate.

Welcome aboard Kinkajou, having options is not a bad thing, hope we can help.
    Pete

Hello! I'm newbie to the forum and excited to join. I would like to buy a dslr camera this weekend and would love some advice. Thanks.

Hi Walkme and welcome to PR forums, before making any suggestions, it would be a help to know what your photographic intentions are and an idea of what your budget is. All brands,interests and skill levels catered for so jump on in.
    Pete

Hey guys.... just joined, looking forward to coming here more... I have a project I need to focus on now and will post in the help section, but otherwise I have loved photography since I was in jr high when we made the camera out of a shoe box... just wish I had more tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.......!

Welcome Jmasterj, I'm sure someone here will be able to assist.
    Pete

Hi guys/gals ... newbie here.

Joined to get advice on buying my 1st DSLR and lens(s)

I would like to use it mainly for little league baseball, soccer, etc..

Price range approx $1500

Danna

PS : I tried to put this in the DSLR section of the forum but could not.

Welcome Danna. Make a few more posts in response to some other threads on the forum, and then you should be able to post in the appropriate category.
    Ken

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread Information