Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Talking Epix Photo Is Great

When my wife went looking for a D200 for me, she found that epix photo was selling one on ebay. We liked that they had nearly 10,000 sales with a greater than 98% satisfaction rating. When she called them and said she was interested in the D200, the salesman replied, "You and everyone else in the country." (I like people with a sense of humor)

The wife ordered the camera over the phone and the salesman said he would ship it out that day. (This was at 1:00 pm on Monday afternoon) Wednesday morning at 11:07, Fed Ex made their first delivery attempt, so the salesman did indeed ship it right away.

The camera was indeed new, USA, complete with the warranty card. I am very pleased with them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

These guys are definitely worth considering if you need a camera, or other gear.

www.epixphoto.com
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Re: Epix Photo Is Great

Maybe for you ! me on the other hand ordered the 32 gb flash card, this turned out to be faulty after 10 min use so i called and having to post it back i was told this would take over 1 month to follow up! test.. Since we have a law in Australia if things are faulty we have the right to exchange or refund this was not offered and now i am in limbo for a while as i wait, no sorry was given or any further help. just told (why did i send it back to Epix) ?
    so far i am not happy with the service and i am the one calling all the time to follow up the situation, ......and still waiting

Thread Information