PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 8, 2005--

Plug-In Suite for Adobe Photoshop bundles four award-winning plug-ins together, delivering substantial value to digital photographers

Independent software developer, onOne Software, Inc. today announced the upcoming availability of their Photoshop Plug-in Suite, priced at $399.95. The Photoshop Plug-In Suite is a must-have collection of professional tools that deliver professional results. In the areas of scaling, masking, image enhancement and border/edge effects, the Photoshop Plug-In Suite, hands-down, provides the best solution in each category.

The Photoshop Plug-In Suite consists of the recently released Genuine Fractals 4.1, Mask Pro 3, PhotoFrame 2.5 and Intellihance Pro 4 and offers customers a savings of more than $350 or 47% from the recommended retail price of buying each of the products separately. Customers who own any one of the individual plug-ins can upgrade to the Photoshop Plug-In Suite for only $299.95.

The Photoshop Plug-in Suite consists of the following plug-ins and are all compatible with Photoshop CS2 on both Mac OS X and Windows XP.

Genuine Fractals 4.1 uses a patented, fractal-based scaling technique that provides better scaling results than any of the Bicubic interpolation methods offered in Photoshop.

"I've been a digital photographer for so long my first digital camera was wood burning," said Vincent Versace, Fine Art Photographer and recipient of the 1998 Computerworld Smithsonian Award in Media Arts and Entertainment. "In all that time I have always saved and scaled my files with Genuine Fractals."

PhotoFrame 2.5 allows users to create unique and stunning border and edge effects. PhotoFrame 2.5 includes thousands of high-quality frames and textures allowing users to create an infinite combination of frames. Users can preview adjustments and blend modes in real-time.

"PhotoFrame is the only product that I use to create edge effects that look as if I did them in the darkroom," said Jim DiVitale, advertising photographer and Photoshop instructor. "When it comes to adding border and edge effects to my images, PhotoFrame is simply the best."

Mask Pro 3 for creating high-quality image masks. Mask Pro 3 includes a wide variety of selection tools and real-time previews of the masking results to provide users with the widest range of options when making detailed selections in a variety of images.

"When masking complex images, seeing the end result as you work with the masking tool is an essential part of getting accurate results while working as efficiently as possible," said Michael Ninness, Photoshop guru and Executive Director for Lynda.com. "The Live Preview feature in Mask Pro is unparalleled to any other masking solution and significantly reduces production time."

Intellihance Pro 4 for intelligent image and color correction of digital images. Intellihance Pro offers users a fine degree of control over the process of color correcting and enhancing images including the ability to create custom correction presets.

"Photoshop users have long preferred using Intellihance Pro for color correcting and enhancing images. The Photoshop Plug-in Suite now offers Photoshop users an incredible collection of Photoshop plug-ins at an affordable price," said Craig Keudell, President of onOne Software. "Professional photographers require the highest quality in every one of their images and the Photoshop Plug-In Suite provides the tools to allow photographers to accomplish this."

About onOne Software

onOne Software provides valuable software solutions to professionals and enthusiasts in the digital photography and graphic design industries. Solutions include a wide range of plug-in enhancements for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and QuarkXPress. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit http://www.onOnesoftware.com or call 1-888-968-1468.

(C) 2005 onOne Software. All rights reserved. onOne Software and the onOne Software logo are registered trademarks in the United States, and all are the property of onOne Software. Adobe and Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.