Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Thread: layers

layers

I am unable to find a way in cs4 to darken the two utilities boxes on the left side of this pic. Suggestions? The original image is jpeg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails layers-doorway1.jpg  

n8

Re: layers

There's probably several ways. I would try dropping the exposure in adjustments, then mask off the right half that you didn't want darkened...or hit alt+mask button to paint in the darker exposure. You could duplicate the layer, change that one to multiply, and repeat the masking process above. There's also the burning tool.
    mostly Nikon gear

Feel free to edit my images for critique, just let me know what you did.

I hope you don't mind, I moved this post to our software and post processing forum. Seemed like a better fit

You said you shot this in JPEG mode. What exactly is it you're trying to get out of those boxes? Do you just want them to be darker or are you looking to pull more detail out of them? The reason I ask is that they're already darker than pure white. So my concern is that you're trying to pull information out of them that isn't there. This is one of the main reasons to shoot RAW instead of JPEG. If you shoot RAW and you expose well, there's almost always more information to be had. But in this case, you might have already pushed it as far as it can go.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

simply use the burning tool, it gonna really works. on the other hand you can try dropping the exposure in adjustments, then mask off the right half that you didn't want darkened

this 'cant start a new thread until you have five posts' rule is bulls**t

i did't say that bull.....**** rule. Definitely without informing users they block or banned our account its surely bull.....****.

A weave is misleadingly adaptable. A similar style can be mod and restless one day, smooth and sparkling the following and coquettishly muddled the following. It's not simply by the way you dry and long bob with bangs your sway that decides its vibe, however; the cut itself is immensely significant. A decent beautician can work with you to make sense of whether your weave ought to be layered, finished or both – yet it's in every case best to stroll into the salon comprehending what kind of cut you're searching for.

Hi all. Need help with the images for the project https://prothesiswriter.com/ . If you have experience in creating complex projections, then email me in a private message.

Your article is very good, I have read a lot of articles but I am really impressed with your article. Thank you, I will look into this article. To know about me, try talking to me: fireboy and watergirl

Thread Information