Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Question recommend where-photo printing

Hi, I'm new here & first post, hopefully the right forum. Hope someone can help. I'm in need of a reputable Canadian printing lab. I'd like to find one that allows me to order single prints & or create photo packages for my clients & offers a wide selection of size prints. So far all I've seen are ones that require payment for a membership or they take a percentage of your order. I just want a lab that allows me to use their services when needed, no obligation or cost for their services at my end. Just the cost of the prints. A Canadian online service is fine, one that other professionals use & trust with reasonable rates.
    thanks, cdnshutterbug

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: recommend where-photo printing

Welcome to the Forum. Are you looking for a site that will allow you to great a gallery for clients, and allow them to order directly from that site? I don't know of any sites that offer that type of service without charging a fee.

If you are looking for a place just to order prints from then you have a lot of options. I create my own galleries for clients, and then have them order the prints they want from me. I then place the order with my lab of choice, and deliver the final images myself. I use www.mpix.com for almost all of my printing. Great prices and top quality.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

I create my own gallery for clients as you do. I will check out mpix, but I have seen some negative reviews with regards to mpix. So you have never had a problem? Are they Canadian?

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Nope, I have never had a problem with mpix. They are not a Canadian company, but they do ship to Canada for a flat rate of $15.95. They have production facilities in Pittsburg, Kansas and Columbia, Missouri.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information