Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Help, photo editing users

Hello, I'm a student and I'm writing final work about photo editing tools for different groups of users. There are amateurs, half profesionals and profesionals. I can't find anything specific about them on internet so I hope you could help me.

So my question is what are the needs and requirements for this group of users in using photo editing tools, and where do they need theese tools, and for what, and what photo editing tool need to have to satisfy their needs?

Re: Help, photo editing users

are you asking about the hardware editing tools, or else software related tools, as software editing tools will be the major one in photo editing filed, which make every waste picture to a beauty or style one. next, its your required software is for android related app or windows based software for large positioning editing tools.
    android, technology, internet, software, download, how to, windows.

Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and adobe IIIustrator photo editing tool need to have to satisfy their needs. Using this tools they have done:
    Clipping Path, Image Masking, Background / Object Removing, Image Shadowing, Retouching & Restoration, Jewelry Photo Retouching, Wedding Photo Retouching, Glamour Retouching, Logo Making, Magazine Designing, Raster to Vector Conversion and many more.

I hope you can get some idea to creating your desired group.

Various professional photographers use varied devices to change their pictures. nevertheless, heaps of the professional digital imagegraphers further as photo editors utilize Adobe image modifying software system. ... software system application connected devices, as software system modifying devices, will definitely be the foremost one in image piece of writing filed, that build each waste image to associate degree class or vogue one. These could encompass Residence Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Aspects, Adobe categorical, etc

Do you edit your photos in photoshop? In fact, now there are many cool services that have their pros and cons.

Hi,
    I am doing the job in a photo editing industry as a professional graphic designer. I use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom in photo editing task.

Photographer and Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by jogeshocp View Post
    Hi,
    I am doing the job in a photo editing industry as a professional graphic designer. I use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom in photo editing task.
    Hi,
    You told that you are working as a graphic designer in this post but do you face any problem with you task or do you love this.
    Whats matter or what you want to describe? Please clear you massage.
    Last edited by cpoexperts; 01-29-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Thank you all for replying to this post. I wrote it long time ago for school and after I finished it I didn't visit this page. Help is not needed for now. Best regards

Thread Information