Is photography an art?

Printable View

• 05-27-2021, 11:10 PM
    Marinad
    Is photography an art?
    Is photography an art? What do you think about this?
  • 05-28-2021, 01:01 AM
    Saimon12345
    Re: Is photography an art?
    Nowadays, photography is considered an art form as valid as any other, and there are multiple museums and galleries exhibiting photographic work. However, it wasn't so easy at the beginning, when photography was first invented, and photographers had a hard time being considered artists
  • 05-28-2021, 01:37 AM
    Marinad
    I am grateful for your opinion. I also like to enjoy high quality professional photos
  • 05-28-2021, 02:55 AM
    Tilda123
    The work of talented photographers can be considered art. I think photography is becoming a great solution for decorating an interior and enjoying high quality work as art objects. I was mesmerized by the Alexander Vershinin https://www.vershinin.biz/nature-lan...e-art-gallery/ photos. Just look at how unique and colorful nature is in his photo. I have not seen anything prettier before. I dream of decorating every room in my house with his works.
  • 06-09-2021, 06:39 AM
    DerekSom
    Photographers are the same artists, so photography can be safely called a work of art. Photographers who have the necessary skills fine art photo prints are artists who can see the world from a perspective where an ordinary person would not notice, click here . Photographs of such artists decorate the homes of many art connoisseurs, including mine.
  • 08-30-2022, 02:02 AM
    Monko
    I often visit online Jose Art Gallery. On this site you will see art for sale original . Some of the work is quite inexpensive. You can buy paintings of any style. I found very beautiful oil paintings of my favorite singer Amy Winehouse and Marilyn Monroe. All interested artists send their works to the gallery. The range is great. If you are looking for something specific, you can use the filters)
  • 11-12-2023, 09:47 AM
    Whiteevil
    Photography is definitely an art. I recently had a project where I needed to incorporate transgender man images into the design of a website. It was not an easy task, but the finished result definitely aroused surprise and delight among connoisseurs of creativity.