Photography As Art Forum

This forum is for artists who use a camera to express themselves. If your primary concern is meaning and symbolism in photography, then you've come to the right place. Please respect other community members and their opinions when discussing the meaning of "art" or meaning in images. If you'd like to discuss one of your photos, please upload it to the photo gallery, and include a link to that gallery page in your post. Moderators: Irakly Shanidze, Megan, Asylum Steve

Medical Marijuana (macro photography post not SPAM)

These are photos I took of some medicinal marijuana (shot in California), it was obtained with a legal script, less then a few grams, all legit for that state. If this is considered inappropriate, mods please delete, I just thought they made for some interesting examples of photography. (No, sorry, none the subject was consumed during the shoot )

I know there is a proffesional photographer named Jason King who does gallery work exhibiting cannabis macro and micro photography. Hope these photos prove interesting to look at, again, if they don't belong here I will be happy to delete the post.

Re: Medical Marijuana (macro photography post not SPAM)

Amazing shots! Didn’t know cannabis looks like this via macro shooting. I saw different products made with cannabis, I was surprised these can be candles, ropes, cosmetics, soaps, Cannabis Oil and even food and beverage products.

Great macro photos of cannabis. Honestly, I'd like to try it. I've been reading a lot about cannabis lately and studying photos. By the way, you can see more macro photo of weed if you try this web-site. Sometimes it is very interesting to learn something new and useful.

I know very little when it comes to any sort of weed, but cbd oil extracted from medical marijuana helped me to fight and overcome depression. I just vaped cannabidiol with my yocan hive and I get rid of the syndrome this way.

have u tried cbd ?? Im buying for over a year from https://bionativa.co.uk/

Before trying CBD or even Cannabis, make sure you read up on it.

I've seen such kind of pictures is cannabis clubs in Barcelona. They are so atmospheric. Especially for such kind of pub. They create the vibe. And you as a visit didn't think about deep meaning, you just enjoy the picture.

Thread Information