Photography As Art Forum

This forum is for artists who use a camera to express themselves. If your primary concern is meaning and symbolism in photography, then you've come to the right place. Please respect other community members and their opinions when discussing the meaning of "art" or meaning in images. If you'd like to discuss one of your photos, please upload it to the photo gallery, and include a link to that gallery page in your post. Moderators: Irakly Shanidze, Megan, Asylum Steve

I need a graphics program to create beautiful captions on photos

I need a graphics program to create beautiful captions in photographs. Can you help with advice?

Re: I need a graphics program to create beautiful captions on photos

Quote Originally Posted by alita View Post
    I need a graphics program to create beautiful captions in photographs. Can you help with advice?
    There is nothing yet invented that would be better than Adobe Photoshop.

I agree that Adobe Photoshop is a great program. But an untrained person will not be able to work with her

Try using the program https://text.design/ which is very simple and suitable for work as professional designers. to ordinary users. Personally, I can use it to create interesting posts. adding all sorts of effects

I don't use any programs at all. I have a Canon but sometimes when I need a professional photose siion, I used to book a photographer from https://www.splento.com/en-us/event-...egoLos-Angeles Here in Los Angeles, especially in San Diego, it's very popular when you have a photographer at the party or some event.

I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks happy wheels

The graphic designs put life to the website content. They make it so lively that it becomes eye-catching. For more details on these designs, you can have a look at this website https://masterbundles.com/graphics/icons/line-art/ which is the best alternative to your problems.

Thread Information