• 11-26-2008, 05:28 PM
    mjs1973
    1 Attachment(s)
    Re: November Project: Sooc (straight out of the camera)
    Playing with a new toy tonight.
  • 11-26-2008, 09:23 PM
    Skyman
    1 Attachment(s)
    I took this one at work today. a little latter it was being fed by mum. I grabbeed the the camera and rushed outside only to realise my memory card was still in the computer. By the time I had retrieved the card they had both flown out of site.
  • 11-26-2008, 09:26 PM
    A.M.D.A.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyman
    I took this one at work today. a little latter it was being fed by mum. I grabbeed the the camera and rushed outside only to realise my memory card was still in the computer. By the time I had retrieved the card they had both flown out of site.

Kukaburrow!!!

Did you hear them sing?

Very nice capture for being SOOC.:)
  • 11-26-2008, 09:38 PM
    Skyman
    The Kookaburra's have been around here a lot in the last month or so. They sing all the time (mostly after they have caught something to eat) It was the laughter (very very distinctive sound) that made me leave my desk and go looking. unfortunatley that had stopped by the time I lined up the shot. The poses you get when they are singing are fantastic. I do have one of it in flight but I wasn't expecting it to take off so it isn't exactly sharp. It came up ok with a bit of an unsharp mask but that isn't sooc!
  • 11-27-2008, 08:11 AM
    Dylan8i
    well post them in the nature forum!
  • 11-30-2008, 02:35 PM
    Wild Wassa
    Yesterday morning I was having breakfast in an old pub near Melbourne's docklands when a Godfried Cornelisz Schalcken like vision sat down in front of me. The tatoo on the back of her neck is 'Carpe Diem', so I did ... but not the whole day, just the Schalcken the moment. I would liked to have seized the entire day but I had a boat to race 20 k's down the coast south of Williamstown, sadly. Which was the next best thing.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...tintheback.jpg

Warren.

PS, Sooc was 1/25 @ F5.6, ISO 400.
  • 11-30-2008, 09:04 PM
    gracie_r