Photo Project Forum

A monthly, community-driven photography assignment. This forum is moderated by Didache and Frog.

Photo Project Gallery >>

Featured Photo
Photo by Tyson L. Sparks

by Tyson L. Sparks
Featured Photo Archive >>

Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

I like the idea of seeing people's photos from the past that fit the current project, but I also like the idea of seeing the photos taken for the project.
    I think it would be a good idea to have people post previous existing photos in seperate threads or have two stickied project threads, one for existing photos and one for new.
    As an example I posted an "Old Colors" thread for some old shots but will put new ones in the project thread.
    ----------------------------

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Suggestion

I agree 100%! I have posted a few old photos in the current projects threads, but I always make sure that I label the photos as old.

I have always thought of the projects forum as an assingment to go out and make new images that fit that project.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information