Photo Project Forum

A monthly, community-driven photography assignment. This forum is moderated by Didache and Frog.

Photo Project Gallery >>

Featured Photo
Photo by Tyson L. Sparks

by Tyson L. Sparks
Featured Photo Archive >>
    project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Next month's project

Almost forgot that I was going to pre-post the next month's project to give people a heads up.

Borrowing from the excellent ideas given in the project ideas thread, I am going with Smart_Wombat's idea of FRAMED.
    This does not mean photoshopped frames but using the surroundings of your subject to frame it in the composition.
    Good shooting all!
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Re: Next month's project

This one should be fun

Cool, should be an education
    Keep your sense of proportion by regularly, preferably daily, visiting the natural world.

Good to read about your upcoming month project of photography and i must say this is going to be awesome as your last project. The pay someone to write my dissertation lunch some amazing writing offers for college and office use in affordable prices.Please share some more information about this project.

This got me about the memory of my high-school. I was in the student committee, where we organize different events, and that time in January 2013 we organized an event of photography. The event named Photography talent hunt, there was total of 3 rounds. At the end of the event, a boy name Mit John won the competition of Photography talent hunt, I have remembered he was also passionate about doing cheap essay help uk homework on time so teachers were so happy about his winning.

Hi, I have read all the things you have shared with us. I am studying abroad with some of my friends and here we are realizing some issues. We were settled in hotel we were doing my assignments on time on different topics such as Essay Writing Services UAE. Due to some reason, we left the hotel along with this I am also working in a firm so that I can manage my studies well. But I really wanna do photography because I love to do this from my childhood.

Thread Information