Photo Project Forum

A monthly, community-driven photography assignment. This forum is moderated by Didache and Frog.

Photo Project Gallery >>

Featured Photo
Photo by Tyson L. Sparks

by Tyson L. Sparks
Featured Photo Archive >>

July, heads up for project

Liz and I have talked about the July project and I thought I would give a nice heads up to what it will be. I kind of think that fresh new pictures are better than digging into the hard drive.
    The fourth of July is just to easy. So for next months project we thought Americana aka The American Landscape would be a good project. This would also include your fourth pictures but also include anything American. Raise and praise that flag.
    I have a couple of likely subjects to go after. I will post a new thread next week.
    Sound good?
    Also not to leave anyone else out. If you live in any other country please post something unique to your country, something that makes you proud to live where you do.....
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Re: July, heads up for project

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCary View Post
    we thought Americana aka The American Landscape would be a good project. This would also include your fourth pictures but also include anything American. Raise and praise that flag.
    I have a couple of likely subjects to go after. I will post a new thread next week.
    Sound good?
    Also not to leave anyone else out. If you live in any other country please post something unique to your country, something that makes you proud to live where you do.....
    How could you feature a photo not of American landscape for a project titled "American Landscape"??

Re: July, heads up for project

Quote Originally Posted by AgingEyes View Post
    How could you feature a photo not of American landscape for a project titled "American Landscape"??

After I posted I was reminded about our Canadian members and other places. I think Pete is from New Zealand. I didn't want them to feel excluded. Maybe I should change it to patriotism?
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Thread Information