Photo Project Forum

A monthly, community-driven photography assignment. This forum is moderated by Didache and Frog.

Photo Project Gallery >>

Featured Photo
Photo by Tyson L. Sparks

by Tyson L. Sparks
Featured Photo Archive >>

I am stepping down as Mod

Unforunately, I made this announcement in the mod forum on the 1st April, so I am probably not being taken seriously. Not a good day to make an announcement like that I guess.

No other announcements have been made publicly, so, I thought I would make the announcement myself.

Almo hasn't been around for some time so I am not sure why his name is still at the top of this forum. I have been going it alone for ages.

Modding here isn't difficult and doesn't take up much of my time to be honest but it's just another thing to add to my never ending "to do" lists. Which I am trying to reduce, including modding on other forums.

I want to focus more of my valuable time on my family, which as you know is huge, and still growing!

I love you all.x

Re: I am stepping down as Mod

Alison, thank you for all that you have done for everyone here. I completely understand your reasoning for stepping down, but can't help but feel a bit saddened by the thought.

- Joe U.
    I have no intention of tiptoeing through life only to arrive safely at death.

Re: I am stepping down as Mod

Awww thank you medley. I'm still here, just not as much now.
    Thanks for showing me so much love guys.x

Thread Information