• 02-20-2020, 01:17 AM
    melissares
    I am looking for style tips for a men's photo shoot
    I'm looking for style tips for a men's photo shoot for sporting goods. The time of year is spring and summer 2020
  • 02-21-2020, 12:21 AM
    florina
    Re: I am looking for style tips for a men's photo shoot
    You can see what athletes look like and pick up style for your photo shoot.
  • 02-21-2020, 10:10 AM
    rechika
    In the photo, a man should attract everyone with his unusualness. With his individual style. It should be mature and beautiful. Sportswear is attractive and accentuates the male figure. Also, you will need to pick up a hairstyle. The hairstyle should match the style. You can hairstyle with disconnected undercut. Among all the variety of men’s hairstyles available today, the disconnected undercut looks amazingly dramatic.
  • 08-17-2020, 01:12 PM
    Azamakix
    Although I am a man, I have always preferred to combine my style. So I always went to the barber and asked to do my hair. But when the main event in my life happened - a wedding, I decided that my hair should be given to a professional and I turned to Inland Empire Bridal Hair Thanks for the great styling and even a little make-up for the man did not hurt.
  • 09-01-2020, 07:51 AM
    dianalouis
    For photoshoot hair is most important part..so here are option for hair styling https://menshaircuts.com/pompadour-hairstyle/