Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Thread: Help please :D

Help please :D

Hi,

I took my camera on holiday and while I was away it decided to stop working and my memory card developed a fault. When I got home I managed to recover most of the pictures with some software but some of the images that I recovered are still faulty. A grey strip will be across them or they will be merged with another picture or they just wont open at all. Does anyone know of any software that would fix these? Help would be much appreciated as these pictures mean alot.

Thankyou
    Hayley

Re: Help please :D

Photoshop may help, I would have to see the images to be sure. I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can do anything. If you'd like, you can send them to me at tandemduo280@comcast.net. Since they are probably fairly large to e-mail, I'm thinking one file representing each problem would be good for starters.

I'm not promising miracles, but it can't hurt to look, eh?

-Joe U.

Thread Information