Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Php Gallery Client Software ideas

I am working on my new website but I need some advice on a proofing php script that has the ability to sell the photos also. I have looked at a few that would work like lightbox photo but the price tag on that script was way out of my price range.

The most important thing the script must have is a client login button which I can assign to each of my clients and then they can log into their own private gallery and purchase the pictures they want.

Honestly the Pro version of Lightbox photo does suit my needs but the 699.00 price tag is way out of my range I was looking maybe to spend up to $200.00. Anyone have any suggestion on an alternative script to lightbox photo that is similiar but less expensive.

Thanks

Sean

Re: Php Gallery Client Software ideas

have you checked out Gallery2? I'm not sure if it will do exactly what you need, but there are a lot of plug ins and hacks for it. A combination of a few plug ins may work.

Good luck!!
    Please ask before editing my photos, I'll say yes

I like to take the pictures...

Re: Php Gallery Client Software ideas

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy
    have you checked out Gallery2? I'm not sure if it will do exactly what you need, but there are a lot of plug ins and hacks for it. A combination of a few plug ins may work.

Good luck!!
    I looked into that software and it looks promising. I did see the checkout plugin they added to it. I just have to find the private login option. I haven't installed it yet but I will try it this weekend and see if it can do what I need it to do. I have found others who used it and where able to put clients galleries on a client page and it each gallery was protected by a password. Thank you very much for your insight.

Thread Information