Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Thread: Online store

Online store

Invested a ton of money to start an online store for photographers and things are going really bad, I have no sales even though the vebsite is visited by a decent amount of people and I don't even know what can I tweak to fix the situation. Any ideas or reasonable suggestions?

Re: Online store

Seems like you'll have to invest a lot more to locate the problem. There may be two problems. Your website could have some internal problems so customers can't make an order or your call center is working extremely bad. In the first case the best solution would be just ordering a new website from good reliable developers. If call center is the problem, the solution will bit cheaper, call center qa is what you'll need in this scenario.

I have read your article, it's very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it. atari breakout

Much information is shared on the article, the image content is created subtly. I will continue to monitor the article. geometry dash

Thread Information