Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Newbie needs help--Cyber-shot viewer

I downloaded some pics and would like to delete some of them. I have searched the online manual and its makes no mention of deleting pics...only hiding them.

Can they be deleted from the viewer entirely?? If so, How??

Thanks a bunch.

BruceinFLA

Re: Newbie needs help--Cyber-shot viewer

Bruce-
    I haven't used the Sony software. But there are lots of other ways to handle image handling. I actually never use the software included with a digital camera since it's almost always pretty mediocre. If you do want to use the Sony software, try right-clicking on an image you want to delete and see if it opens a dialogue box with the delete listed. That's the first thing I'd do.

If I were you, I'd explore some other software options. Picasa is an excellent and free image management program from Google. You can also use Windows Explorer to view, transfer, and delete images. I use a combination of programs because they all do different things well.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information