Hi,
I am looking for help with a project. My goal is to use a digital camera as a presentation tool by automatically sending the still image directly to a data projector but not in composite video. Ultimately the ideal setup that I need has to perform in the following manner.
I want to take the picture using a digital camera and have it instantly displayed on the data projector in full screen mode. this picure would then remain on the projector until I took another picture. Then the new picture would be displayed.Obviuously the projector would be connected to my pc's video card. The ideal setup would be to also connect a video monitor to the camera(via composite vieo) which would then act as "preview monitor" for setting up the shot. I dont want the projector to show the "set up of the shot" as I am zooming in and out.
Any sugestions as far as what I would need for this type of setup?(camera?software?video card?...)
I also thought about possibly using a frame grabber and an analog video camera to do this but I would think the quality of a digital cam would be better.