Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

extract photos from a scanned image

I have old photos that I am scanning using a scanning software. To save time I scan multiple photos in one scan (I have a lot of those.

I am looking for a software that will extracted the photos from the single scanned file.

I found Rippix (which works great), which I would like to purchase, but it seems like the company is out of business and I can not find the full version.

Anyone knows of another software that does it?

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: extract photos from a scanned image

Welcome to the Forum. I believe Photoshop has this feature. I remember seeing a tutorial on how to do it on Photoshop TV a while ago, but I don't remember how to do it.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information