• 08-28-2015, 11:48 AM
    flyinion
    Getting printer to match the screen
    Hey, hopefully someone is still around that can answer this. So I just ordered a Canon Pro-100 to start printing my own photos. I'm trying to understand what I need to do to make sure the printer output matches the screen. My screen is calibrated with a Spyder 3 Express, and my editing is done in Lightroom 4.x and PS CS3 using the recommended by lightroom colorspace of ProPhoto (or prophotoRGB? something like that). I've heard something about getting a profile from the paper manufacturer but I'm not sure what else I need to do?
  • 06-20-2017, 11:53 PM
    warmchirping
    Re: Getting printer to match the screen
    This article might help you with your printing and your Canon. Please take time to read and understand. Printing: why and how to calibrate your printer. Hope that helps.
  • 07-30-2019, 10:40 PM
    Brisbully
    I used this type for print own photos few years ago https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/p...inters/pro-100
  • 06-17-2020, 01:12 AM
    chia88
    A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing!
    fireboy and watergirl
  • 06-17-2020, 06:37 AM
    rohitemmanuel
    I am looking for similar kind of solution as I also faced this problem before.