Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Getting printer to match the screen

Hey, hopefully someone is still around that can answer this. So I just ordered a Canon Pro-100 to start printing my own photos. I'm trying to understand what I need to do to make sure the printer output matches the screen. My screen is calibrated with a Spyder 3 Express, and my editing is done in Lightroom 4.x and PS CS3 using the recommended by lightroom colorspace of ProPhoto (or prophotoRGB? something like that). I've heard something about getting a profile from the paper manufacturer but I'm not sure what else I need to do?

Re: Getting printer to match the screen

This article might help you with your printing and your Canon. Please take time to read and understand. Printing: why and how to calibrate your printer. Hope that helps.

I used this type for print own photos few years ago https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/p...inters/pro-100

A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing!
    fireboy and watergirl

I am looking for similar kind of solution as I also faced this problem before.

Thread Information