• 02-20-2004, 03:54 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Epson Stylus 2200 photo printer $100 off at CompUSA...
    Well, not exactly, but they ARE including a $100 store gift card with a purchase at the regular price of $699. As there are always plenty of goodies I can buy there, to me it's the same thing...

From what the saleman told me today, this offer is good until 9pm SATURDAY night (2/21).

You can purchase online and use their store pickup. Here's the web site:

http://www.compusa.com/

Click on ADVERTISED SPECIALS>INSTORE SPECIALS>PRINTERS, scroll down to the 2200, click on it to view the seperate page with the deal.

While I don't normally like to plug retailers in the forums, this is a printer I've had my eye on for some time now, and thought maybe someone else has, too. At it's full price it's a great value. At THIS price even more so...
  • 02-21-2004, 05:25 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Got it!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by prbowhay
    Dear Steve:

I've had mine for about a year and LOVE IT! The only thing is I saw the new larger 4000 series at the NY Expo last October and now I'm lusting after that one... it NEVER ENDS!!!

Best to You,
    Penny

Penny,

Well, it was a minor miracle, but at precisely 4:33 pm EST this afternoon I made my getaway from the local CompUSA with a brand new 2200 safely tucked in the back of my station wagon. Don't worry, I paid for it... :D

It almost didn't happen, and it's an interesting story. I'll tell you guys next weekend.

Now, if I can get this thing up and running within the next week, I may be able to have some work for the print exchange after all...