Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Window Cave

Window Cave

Hey! Haven't been around for a while, too busy with work and school. Recently picked up the camera again, so, I'll be posting a few pics. As usual, be 100% HONEST please. If you like it, that's great, if you don't, then let me know what you would add/change, etc. Can't improve if you guys don't let me know!

These were shot in Utuado, Puerto Rico.

Re: Window Cave

Maybe it's because I've been sitting here for hours looking at the critique forum, but the first one is bothersome because of the stark contrast between the white of the clouds and the black of the cave -- but it's a beautiful place, and a creative idea. I like the second one. The play of sunlight is pretty and the scene is soothing. Without the road would have been better, but then how would you get home?

Your editing is welcomed. A picture is worth...

All can look. Few will see. Less will know.

The Truth can be anything it will. I just want to know Truth.

Thread Information