Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: My Wife

My Wife

This is my Wife Karen who allowed me to take a shot while she waited patiently
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Wife-karen-003.jpg  

Re: My Wife

Nice shot, barty. Your wife is quite beautiful. Love the softness of the shot, too.
    "No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit." --Ansel Adams

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." --Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by barty
    This is my Wife Karen who allowed me to take a shot while she waited patiently
    Looks like one of those film noir stills from the 1950's. Nice job. Hope she likes it.

This is exceptional! Fantastic composition and effects! I'll bet Karen loves it (not to mention her hubby! ) Very lovingly captured!
    Marty in Central Illinois - The Land of Corn and Flatness!

Now we're talking. This is a breadth of fresh air from the usual style of posed portraits.
    I think this is wonderful because, although she apparantly posed for you, it looks to me as if it's not posed at all. To me it looks as if you caught her in a moment as she turned to you to ask you to give her a hand with the old ear ring.
    So the position of the hands, besides the lovely lady, make this one a little unique..
    Very well done indeed.
    Tom
    http://www.overbeyond.com

I have a total lack of respect for anything connected with society, except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. Brendan Behan

Very good protrait. Now if I can only get my wife to slow down to take a protrait
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

thanks for all your comments.

Thread Information