Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Jewelry for wife

Hello everyone, I love jewelry, I have jewelry at home for different parts of the body that cost about $ 50,000 in total. I recently got myself a cuban link bracelet which costs around $10,000. Sometimes I wonder why I buy all this, for what, but I can never answer this question. I just like to look and have such expensive jewelry in my inventory.

Re: Jewelry for wife

I love wearing it. I can put on the simplest outfit and all attention. The most I like wearing bracelets, becuase I have beautiful wrists, and love when others look st me. jewelry store new york is the only online store where I can find somethig I like. Maybe, the most I love wearing bracelets and earrings. I have of lot of them, and it's the most popular present for me. And what s your opinion about it?

Jewelry for a wife should always be something unique and beautiful. Many men are puzzled with this question and face the biggest problem of choosing a place to buy.

Jewelry can be for the price of a car, would you like that? But I had a story when I bought my wife a bracelet for several thousand dollars. She wore it for a year and then put the box down. But she also has a pair of earrings which cost several times less, but she wears them with pleasure.For many years I could not find a good place where you can find something interesting for my wife.

But now I prefer only cheap wholesale jewelry. It is easy for me to pick up some kind of bracelet for my wife. I know all her tastes now since so many years.

Even if a woman is not a fan of jewelry and does not have a huge collection of her own jewelry, some of them must be in her collection. Jewelry helps to feel like a woman - beloved, beautiful, adored, which is why it is very important to have at least a few copies of this small and beautiful female weapon in your arsenal.

If you’re looking to buy jewelry for a woman, PIERRE, the jewelry company https://pierrejewellery.jp , is the perfect place to start. They manufacture a wide range of jewelry for all occasions, from classic pieces to modern designs. They offer high quality jewelry at reasonable prices, so you can find something special without breaking the bank. You will get a lifetime warranty on all our jewelry.

Thread Information