Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

What news could you live without?

I could live very nicely without celebrity gossip, which often masquerades as news because it’s good for ratings. Agreed, we’re all curious at times about the lifestyles of the rich and famous, but having spent four decades in broadcasting and print, I’ve seen how so much of the info about celebrities is actually packaged and disseminated by publicity teams. And as someone who teaches ethics, it’s also problematic that our culture feels it’s okay for paparazzi and scandal sheets to stalk celebrities, invade their privacy, etc. I know this isn’t new— folks have wondered for several hundred years about what certain famous people are “really” like. But frankly, if the evening news had no celebrity gossip, I’d be fine about it.

Re: What news could you live without?

Several people have probably heard of Scott J Cooper Florida As a response, I'd like to share another fascinating website about him with you. Scott's work motivates me, so I keep up with him and try to stay up with all of the new information that comes out about him. I am confident that if you see his flicks, you will become a fan. After all, he understands how to captivate audiences with his films while also evoking lasting feelings.

Thread Information